ATC Digital PH Meter With Back-light
This digital pen-style pH meter is an ideal instrument for aquariums,
the fishing industry, swimming pools, school laboratories, food & beverage, etc.
Please calibrate with the buffer solution before use.
Easy to Calibrate
You can simply follow the instruction on the provided packet of
solution 4.00or 6.86, immerse the PH tester in the solution and
adjust with the provided screwdriver to dial it in.
Easy to Operation
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. First clean the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter paper.
3. Turn on PH by the "ON-OFF" switch located on the top of the battery case.
4. Immerse the PH meter electrode in solution up to be the immersion level. Under no circumstances immerse above display level.
5. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6. After use, Switch off PH, Use the distilled water clean the electrode and replace the protective cap.
1) 1 x pH meter
2) 1 x screw driver
3) 2 pouches of calibration buffer solution (4.0 & 6.86)
4) 1 x instruction manual ( English)
Excellent meter, very accurate and durable
Measuring pH Range: 0.00 - 14.00 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
Operating Temperature: 0 - 50°C (32 - 122°F)
Battery: AG 13 batteries (included )