Bluetooth Audio Transmitter and Receiver For Tv Home theater Speakers
This portable, lightweight wireless audio transmitter and receiver is the ideal wireless audio solution for every situation and application, it can be used with computers, mobile phones, televisions, home speakers, and car speakers. It uses the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology with a fast transition speed. It is easy to use.
TX is the transmission mode(Blue LED). RX is the receiver mode(Red LED)
There is no built-in battery, and it is powered by a DC 5V USB interface
How is it 3 in 1?
1. When you want to transmit audio from any device to a Bluetooth speaker or device, insert 3in1 into USB power, the blue light will be on in the transmitting mode, the blue light flashes when pairing, and the red light will be steadily on after the pairing has succeeded.
2. When you want to receive audio from any Bluetooth device, insert 3in1 into USB power, the receiving mode is red light, the red light will be flashing when pairing, the red light will be steadily on after pairing is successful.
3. When you want to transmit audio from a computer or laptop, there is no need for an audio cable, and no driver is required. Plug the 3in1 into the computer USB, the blue light will start flashing. When the 3in1 pairs with the output Bluetooth device the blue light will be steady. Play your audio from your computer and the audio will be heard from the Bluetooth output device.
How to use on Tv or other devices
1. Plug one end of the audio cable into the audio output of the TV and the other end into the TX audio jack of the 3in1.
2. Plug the 3in1 into the USB (DC 5V) and confirm that it is in TX mode (red light flash). The 3in1 will automatically search for a Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker to pair with. When it pairs, the blue light will be steady.
(Bring the 3in1 and the Bluetooth device to pair in close proximity for the first time of pairing thereafter the Bluetooth device can be taken far apart.)
How to Use with home speakers, wired headphones, car speakers, etc. without Bluetooth.
1. Plug one end of the audio cable into the audio output of the speaker and the other end into the RX audio jack of the 3in1
2. Plug the 3in1 into USB (5V DC) and confirm that it is in RX mode (red light flash). Find the pairing name in the Bluetooth settings of your phone, and click to pair.
1x Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Transmitter/Receiver Adapter
1x 3.5mm Aux Cable
1x User Manual
Technologies: BT5.0, A2DP, AVRCP (receiver mode only)
Operation Range: Up to 10m / 33ft (without any blocking objects)
TX: Transmitter mode, Blue LED light is on
RX: Receiver mode, Red LED light is on