1. DIY a regulated power supply, the input is 12V, and the output can be adjusted Step-up from 12-50V.
2. Dc-dc Power supply for your electronic equipment, you can set the output value according to your system voltage.
3. As a car Dc-dc power supply converter, power supply for your notebook computer, PDA, or various digital products.
4. DIY a high-power notebook mobile power supply: equipped with a large-capacity 12V lithium battery pack, so that your notebooks can be illuminated wherever you go.
5. Solar panel voltage stabilization.
6. It can be used to Charge batteries, lithium batteries, etc as a constant voltage or constant current regulator.
7. Drive high-power LED lights.
1 x 400w Dc-dc Step-up Boost Converter Constant Voltage Constant Current Regulator Module
This step-up boost converter operates within the range of dc-dc 8.5V to 50V input voltage, 10V to 60V continuously adjustable output voltage, 15A maximum input current, 12A maximum output current
The highest conversion efficiency is 96%, and the performance is stable and reliable.
Input and output are designed with screw terminals, you can easily connect or disconnect wires from the regulator module easily.
Faster heat dissipation is designed with two heat sinks for better heat dissipation.
Name: 400w boost constant voltage constant current regulator module
Module properties: non-isolated dc-dc step-up converter
Input voltage: DC8.5V-50V
Input current: 15A (max) more than 8A, please strengthen heat dissipation
Static working current: 10mA (when 12V rises to 20V, the higher the output voltage, the higher the static current will increase)
10-60V continuously adjustable
Output current: 12A max. For more than 7A, please strengthen the heat dissipation (related to the input and output pressure difference, the greater the pressure difference, the smaller the output current)
Constant current range: 0.2-12A
Output power: = input voltage x 10A, such as: input 12V x 5 = 60W, input 24V x 5 = 120W, Input 36V x =180W, input 48V x = 240W etc.
Working temperature: -40~ 85 degrees (please strengthen heat dissipation when the ambient temperature is too high)
Working frequency: 150KHz
Conversion efficiency: 96% (efficiency is related to input, output voltage, current, and differential pressure)
Overcurrent Protection: Yes (If the input exceeds 1, the output voltage will be automatically reduced, and there is a certain range of error.)
Input reverse connection protection: None, (If you need a higher reverse connection current, please connect a diode in series with the input)
Installation method: 4 x 2.5mm screw holes
Module size: length 67mm width 48mm height 28mm
Module unit weight: 60 grams
(1) Output voltage/current adjustment method:
1. Adjust the "CV-ADJ" potentiometer and set the output voltage to the voltage you need according to your battery or LED. For example, the voltage of 10 strings of LEDs is adjusted to 37V. (The anti-clock voltage is increased, and the clockwise voltage is decreased)
2. Turn the "CC-ADJ" potentiometer counterclockwise for about 30 turns, set the output current to 1, connect the LED, and adjust the RV2 potentiometer to the current you need. For battery charging, after the battery is fully discharged, connect it to the output, and adjust RV2 to the current you need. The more the charging current is, the smaller the charging current will be.) (The anti-clock current is adjusted to be smaller, and the clockwise current is adjusted to be larger.)
Reminder: Please do not adjust the current in a short-circuit manner, and the circuit structure of the booster module cannot be adjusted in a short-circuit manner.